At the time of good deeds to come, our desire is to highlight the challenges faced in 2020 by our teams who showed their agility and resilience!
In less than a year, they have taken up the challenges:
- creation of the manufacturing activity of FFP2 masks certified EN 149: 2001 + A1: 2009 in just a few months, after the manufacture of masks for the general public in the emergency of the COVID-19 crisis in March,,
- learning a new way of working with teleworking,
- the start of a Meltblown manufacturing project (raw material for masks) with the construction of a new building started on November 2020, and recruitment for 2021.
This is only the tip of the iceberg since at the same time, each of our employees has continued to perpetuate our historical activity of manufacturing technical textiles for our customers in agriculture, industry and medicine, to be maintained. projects. A year rich in investment!
Despite the constraints and doubts, the results for 2020 are positive! The company is proud of the strengths and energy that each and every one brings.
Also for this new year 2021, we wish you all:
- success in yours projects,
- benevolence in exchanges and relationships,
- good humor and Olympic form!